Mahira Khan is one of the famous names of the Pakistani entertainment industry who never fails to amaze the audience with her performance.
Be it movies or dramas, Mahira is a perfect choice to watch on your TV screen. The lady has given the industry some huge hits like Humsafar, Shehr E Zaat, Sadqay Tumharay and Bin Roye etc.
Starting her acting career from Bol and Neeyat, she promptly managed to appear in the limelight. Then Humsafar made her a star that she’s today as the serial opened the gates of success and fame for her.
Not only in dramas but Mahira Khan literally nailed it with her acting in the movies as well. From Bol to Ho Mann Jahan and from Manto to Bin Roye and Verna, Mahira Khan did her best while playing the roles assigned to her in the films.
The actress didn’t remain limited to Pakistan as she has worked with Bollywood’s king, Shah Rukh Khan, in Raees as well.
But besides her acting performance, it’s super cool and apt dressing sense of Mahira Khan which makes her an ultimate guide who guides others by her dressing to how to dress perfectly.
Among her many looks, we have gathered few of her desi shaadi looks to help the girls out there in choosing the best attire for the shaadis’ grand functions.
From mayun to mehendi and from baraat to valima, Mahira Khan aptly told others to how to dress perfectly at a desi shaadi.
1. This one is personal favourite. Like so much regal that gives you some old days’ feels. Our ammas used to have these kind of shaadi dresses in their wardrobes and it’s time that we should follow Mahira Khan and have some in ours too.
2. This girl being an ultimate guide who tells others to how to dress at mehendi. Like cool and simple yet fancy.
3. Notice the details of this one. It’s all loose and simple; the golden colour is balancing the light colour of her dress and oh my! Just look at her dupatta. It’s just so beautiful and completing the entire attire, more like cherry on the top. Also, don’t miss the jewellery please.
4. OMG! This is so, so pretty and elegant. A perfect look for mehendi but will look nice at baraat too. The actress is clearly showing the world how to rock on the big days.
5. And another mehendi or mayun look. Though very simple and traditional with yellow and red colour combination, she’s nailing it with beautiful red bangles.
6. She’s showing the girls that you all can look pretty cool and amazing in absolutely decent look with not so much jewellery even.
7. Okay, so we are really short of words to define the beauty of this one. Like mann! So, so pretty; simply perfect.
8. Something totally different and she’s telling well to how to dress at desi valima (we think that it’s more like a valima look, but could be opted for other functions as well). The colour of dress, the hairstyle and the jewellery, eveything is super nice.
9. Here you people go with another khubsoorat mehendi look. Just note the details of how colours are matched perfectly.
10. Andddd black with gold never fails; Mahira is making sure to carry this outfit with all the elegance and decency. More like a valima thing btw but black and gold can be appropriate for almost every function because it’s for all.
However, we hope that Mahira’s distinct looks at different occasions proved to be helpful for you in choosing your best outfits for the upcoming shaadis.