Hello World! Ever since I was a child, your phrase of calling girl “A Weaker Sex” festered me. Really, is women the weaker sex? We, the male gender and the female, both are equally created. When both genders possesses same number of teeth’s, equal bones, equal legs, and a mind, then what is the use of calling females “a Weaker Sex”. Let me get this straight: I Give Birth, Raise Kids, Work and Cook and I`m the weaker sex?
If a woman grasps her power and decides to use it, she can possess a man irrespective of who or what he is. Women have extraordinary power over men and can do almost anything they want with their men. Today studies show 95 per cent of all decisions of men are done under the influence of a woman.
Moreover, here is the list of some powers and things that women have, and men, haha.
- WOMEN GIVE BIRTH Giving birth to a baby is the most difficult phase in any women`s life, but they resist, they sacrifice the nine months of their precious lives, in order to give the birth. Not only this, but they spend their whole life in raising their children. Then why weaker? Or can a men do this too?!!
2. WOMEN HAS THE SUPREMACY Women have all the power to control men and the world. Without women, men have nothing and can do nothing. A man’s dependency on a woman is rooted in a ‘woman’s complex’. This will stay as long as a man is born of a woman and to the end of the world.
3. WOMEN LEAVE THEIR HOUSES AND PARENTS YES! Women do this, for their partners. They leave their own houses and parents just for the men. But Stop! Can a man do this? And you call Women the Weaker.
4. Women Can Wear Men’s Clothes to Work Now what about the men? Not so much. If a man wants to wear clothing specifically designed for a woman he’ll have to also wear the label of “transvestite,” And even if they wear any girly shade or color, you know better what`s the reaction of the audience.
5. WOMEN CAN MULTITASK Well, it’s yet another universal truth. Women can talk on phone, take notes, cook, tie up our hair, and feed a kid, all at once! Still a weaker sex? Right?
6. WOMEN LIVE LONGER I have lost count of how many times I have read a research that women on an average tend to live 5-6 years longer than men. Sorry, guys. Survival of the fittest!
7. WOMEN GET A NEW LAST NAME Yup! Only this Weaker Sex have courage enough to change her last name or can just drop it all together.
8. WOMEN ARE PROTECTED So much for the weaker sex. Apparently, women have far stronger immune systems than men, thanks to some key biological differences. According to scientists from Ghent University, that extra X chromosome means women have more micro RNA, which can strengthen the immune system and inhibit the growth of cancer.
9. WOMEN ARE EXPENSIVE A large number of women is responsible for the size (quantity) of the population. A large number of men is responsible for the quality (fitness) of the population. Population growth is directly proportional to the number of women, but not the number of men.
10. WOMEN CAN BE AN EMOTIONAL WRECK OPENLY Why? Because we just can! We can cry, howl, break stuff, and it’s all okay, because we’re women! And definitely men cannot!
11. WOMEN HAS PATIENCE MORE THAN MEN Know why? Women has much high higher tolerance level, they can live with a man cheating on her, even after knowing, just to save the marriage. Contrary to this, what a man do after knowing that his wife is cheating on him? I think you all better know. Still, Women-The Weaker Sex!!
I am ending here with very famous saying of Founder of Pakistan, Quaid-e-Azam;
“There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the Women.”
Still Dare to call Women the Weaker Sex? Haha!!